This is the Linux app named Apache Beam whose latest release can be downloaded as Beam2.43.0release.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Beam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache Beam is an open source, unified programming model to define both batch and streaming data-parallel processing pipelines, as well as certain language-specific SDKs for constructing pipelines and Runners. These pipelines are executed on one of Beam’s supported distributed processing back-ends, which include Apache Apex, Apache Flink, Apache Spark, and Google Cloud Dataflow.
Beam is especially useful for Embarrassingly Parallel data processing tasks, and caters to the different needs and backgrounds of end users, SDK writers and runner writers.
- Supports executing programs on multiple distributed processing backends
- Particularly useful for Embarrassingly Parallel data processing tasks
- Supports multiple language specific SDKs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-beam.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.