This is the Linux app named Zuul whose latest release can be downloaded as Introducingzuul-discovery.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Zuul with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Zuul is an L7 application gateway that offers many capabilities, including dynamic routing, monitoring, security, resiliency and more. It is used in the backend of the Netflix streaming service as a front door for all requests from devices and web sites. Zuul is ideal for cases like this where API traffic volume and diversity can become overwhelming and cause production issues to arise suddenly and without warning. Zuul has a broad range of filters that enable it to perform multiple functions quickly and apply functionality to services like Netflix. These functions include security authentication, dynamic routing, stress testing, load shedding and more.
- Service Discovery
- Load Balancing
- Connection Pooling
- Status Categories
- Request Passport
- Request Attempts
- Origin Concurrency Protection
- HTTP/2 mode
- Mutual TLS mode
- Proxy Protocol
- Outbound GZipResponseFilter
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/zuul.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.