This is the Linux app named Apache Druid whose latest release can be downloaded as druid-0.22.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Druid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Druid is designed for workflows where fast ad-hoc analytics, instant data visibility, or supporting high concurrency is important. As such, Druid is often used to power UIs where an interactive, consistent user experience is desired. Druid streams data from message buses such as Kafka, and Amazon Kinesis, and batch load files from data lakes such as HDFS, and Amazon S3. Druid supports most popular file formats for structured and semi-structured data. Druid has been benchmarked to greatly outperform legacy solutions. Druid combines novel storage ideas, indexing structures, and both exact and approximate queries to return most results in under a second. Druid unlocks new types of queries and workflows for clickstream, APM, supply chain, network telemetry, digital marketing, risk/fraud, and many other types of data. Druid is purpose built for rapid, ad-hoc queries on both real-time and historical data.
- Druid can be deployed in any *NIX environment on commodity hardware
- It can be deployed both in the cloud and on premise
- Deploying Druid is easy, scaling up and down is as simple as adding and removing Druid services
- Get started with Druid in minutes, load your own data and query it
- Druid is proven in production at the world’s leading companies at massive scale
- Druid's main value add is to reduce time to insight and action
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-druid.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.