This is the Linux app named Apache Dubbo whose latest release can be downloaded as dubbo-3.2.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Dubbo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache Dubbo is a high performance, lightweight, open source RPC framework written in Java. It offers three key functionalities: interface based remote call, load balancing and fault tolerance, and automatic service registration and discovery.
Apache Dubbo is built to support multiple service registries and load balancing strategies right out of the box. Due to its micro-kernel and plugin design it can also be easily extended through third-party implementations.
Plenty of companies are using Dubbo, and are helping to continually improve it through Dubbo’s improvement initiative, “Wanted: who’s using dubbo”.
- Transparent interface based RPC
- Intelligent load balancing
- Automatic service registration and discovery - supports several server registries with instant service online/offline detection
- Highly extensible
- Runtime traffic routing
- Visualized service governance - provides plenty of great tools for service governance and maintenance
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-dubbo.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.