This is the Linux app named Apache Dubbo-go whose latest release can be downloaded as v3.0.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Dubbo-go with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache Dubbo-go, a Dubbo implementation written in Golang, is born to bridge the gap between Java/Dubbo and Go/X. Dubbo-go has supported many RPC protocols, like Triple, Dubbo JSONRPC, gRPC, HTTP, HTTP2. Triple is the supported protocol of Dubbo3 ecology and is a gRPC extended protocol based on HTTP2, which is compatible with the gRPC service. In other words, on the basis of gRPC's reliable invocation, it adds Dubbo's service governance capability. Dubbo protocol is traditional Dubbo ecology protocol, which is capable of Dubbo 2. x, and is a good choice for cross-language invocation between GO and Java old service. The project gives a series of samples that show each feature available for Dubbo-go and help you know how to integrate Dubbo-go with your system.
- Registry: Nacos, Zookeeper, ETCD, Polaris-mesh, Consul
- ConfigCenter: Nacos, Apollo, Zookeeper
- Cluster Strategy: Failover, Failfast, Failsafe/Failback, Available, Broadcast, Forking
- Load Balance: AdaptiveService, Random, RoundRobin, LeastActive, ConsistentHash
- Filter: Echo, Hystrix, Token, AccessLog, TpsLimiter, ExecuteLimit, Generic, Auth/Sign, Metrics, Tracing, Active, Seata, Sentinel
- Tracing: Jaeger, Zipkin
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-dubbo-go.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.