This is the Linux app named Apache httpd SASL auth backend provider whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_authn_sasl-1.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache httpd SASL auth backend provider with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache httpd SASL auth backend provider
mod_authn_sasl is a SASL authentication backend provider module for the Apache 2.2 webserver. It provides password checking functionality for HTTP Basic Authentication. Username and password are checked against the SASL password checking backends.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mod-authn-sasl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.