This is the Linux app named Apache RocketMQ whose latest release can be downloaded as release4.9.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache RocketMQ with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apache RocketMQ is a distributed messaging and streaming platform with low latency, high performance and reliability, trillion-level capacity and flexible scalability. Messaging patterns including publish/subscribe, request/reply and streaming. Financial grade transactional message. Built-in fault tolerance and high availability configuration options base on DLedger. A variety of cross language clients, such as Java, C/C++, Python, Go. Pluggable transport protocols, such as TCP, SSL, AIO. Built-in message tracing capability, also support opentracing. Versatile big-data and streaming ecosytem integration. Message retroactivity by time or offset. Reliable FIFO and strict ordered messaging in the same queue. Efficient pull and push consumption model. Million-level message accumulation capacity in a single queue. Multiple messaging protocols like JMS and OpenMessaging. Flexible distributed scale-out deployment architecture. Lightning-fast batch message exchange system.
- Messaging patterns including publish/subscribe, request/reply and streaming
- Pluggable transport protocols, such as TCP, SSL, AIO
- Free open source connectors, for both sources and sinks
- Feature-rich administrative dashboard for configuration, metrics and monitoring
- Docker images for isolated testing and cloud isolated clusters
- Various message filter mechanics such as SQL and Tag
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apache-rocketmq.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.