This is the Linux app named Apache Stats whose latest release can be downloaded as apacheStats_0.0.3Beta.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apache Stats with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis application package acts as an add-on to the mod_log_sql apache/apache2 module. There is a command-line element, which aggregates visitor data, and an awstats-like frontend for the user to view an up to the minute history of user activity.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apachestats/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.