This is the Linux app named API for Media Resources whose latest release can be downloaded as adapter_code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named API for Media Resources with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
API for Media Resources
This project is used for the reference implementation of the W3C Media Annotations WG. Their mission is to provide an ontology and API designed to facilitate cross-community data integration of information related to media objects in the Web.
- metadata formats
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mawg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.