This is the Linux app named ApnaOpus whose latest release can be downloaded as Apnaopus-0.3rc2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ApnaOpus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ApnaOpus extends the original BitTorrent implementation with the ability to handle metadata from files on the client- and trackerlevel. The tracker becomes searchable and can generate .torrents on the fly.
X Window System (X11), Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apnaopus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.