This is the Linux app named Apotheosis TRPG to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as alpha1.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apotheosis TRPG to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apotheosis TRPG to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA turn-based and grid-based tactical RPG with strong influence from Intelligent System's Fire Emblem game series. This game was initially developed to satisfy a year-long high school personal project, but will continue to be updated and refined in the future. As of Alpha 1.0, the game may be played in either singleplayer or hotseat multipalyer. It makes use of an XML database which can be modified by users to create new content such as maps, units, weapons, items, and armor. The XML parsing and serializing methods employed by the game engine make use of both the XOM (http://www.xom.nu/) and XStream (http://xstream.codehaus.org/index.html) open source Java XML libraries.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apotheosistrpg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.