This is the Linux app named Apricot whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Apricot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Apricot is just a comprehensive and mainly PHP-based API to assist developing applications of any kind (web based or not) on a solid space of modern features such as DBMS abstraction, AJAX and XML from the lower to a middle level.
Information Technology, Developers, Other Audience
Web-based, Console/Terminal, Command-line
Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql), IBM DB2, Sybase, SQLite, Firebird/InterBase, Microsoft SQL Server, Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/apricot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.