This is the Linux app named Aquos Operating System whose latest release can be downloaded as x86-64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Aquos Operating System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Aquos Operating System
Why do it the tradidtional way when you can do it a new way? Why use an existing wheel when you can reinvent it yourself? Why do it the easy way when a hard was exists? Why? Because we are professional geeks!
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aquos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.