This is the Linux app named Arabisc whose latest release can be downloaded as Dialog.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arabisc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arabisc is speaker independent large vocabulary continuous speech recognizer for Arabic language released under GNU license.It is also a collection of open source tools that allows researchers and developers to build speech recognition systems for Arab
C, Java, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arabisc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.