This is the Linux app named Arcadia whose latest release can be downloaded as arcadiawin32-1.0rc2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arcadia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arcadia is a light-weight, cross-platform, C++ desktop application designed for visualizing biological networks such as metabolic pathways.
- Automatically translate SBML files into SBGN diagrams
- Multiple views of the same model
- Reversible, one-step node duplication to avoid edge crossings
- Manual or semi-automatic layout, using local and global strategies
- Export as PDF or SVG, or save as SBML + layout extensioon
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arcadiapathways/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.