This is the Linux app named Arcanium to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Arcanium11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Arcanium to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Arcanium to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Arcanium is a fantasy multiplayer realtime strategy game. It has been developed as a student project at university and is now an open source project.
- Play online or on LAN with up to eight players.
- Play with or without AI enemies.
- Build your base and use the six unit types to defeat your enemies.
- Explore an all new procedural map, whenever you play.
- Play at arbitrary speed with an unlimited number of units.
Java AWT, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arcanium/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.