This is the Linux app named Architect I Gomoku (Engine with GUI) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ArchitectI.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Architect I Gomoku (Engine with GUI) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Architect I Gomoku (Engine with GUI) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is the first step of a board game engine development plan "Architect". The first version will be playing the classical Gomoku game, and this version is called "Architect I". This project also shows the rich features of the next generation Java graphical user interface. The GUI of this application was built using JavaFX 2.0 which was entirely written in Java. Although as been announced, JavaFX 3.0 will be integrated into JRE in next year, at this point, you still need a separate runtime evironment. Be sure to download and install the JavaFX 2.0 runtime before download this game.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/architect1/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.