This is the Linux app named Architectural XML Editing framework whose latest release can be downloaded as AXEFramework-2003-10-20.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Architectural XML Editing framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Architectural XML Editing framework
DESCRIPTIONThis is a client side XML Editing and XML Message
generation framework which is flexible/powerful yet
standard compliant and easy to implement.
The idea is based on SGML Architectural Form Processing
and XHTML Modularization.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/axeframework/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.