This is the Linux app named ArchMapper whose latest release can be downloaded as archmapper.main_1.1.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArchMapper with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ArchMapper is a Tool for mapping architecture descriptions of a program to a Java implementation. It offers two main functions: Generating Java source code stubs from an architecture and checking a Java implementation for conformance with an architecture
Developers, Information Technology, Quality Engineers
Eclipse, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/archmapper/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.