This is the Linux app named ArduinoRCLib whose latest release can be downloaded as ArduinoRCLib-0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArduinoRCLib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A library containing functions for building Arduino based R/C equipment like transmitters, receivers and flight controllers.
- Configurable PPM generator and reader/decoder with loss of signal detection
- Configurable Servo signal generator and reader/decoder
- Analog input abstraction with trim, reverse and calibration
- Digital input abstraction with reverse, support for 2 and 3 position switches
- Rotary encoder support
- Use analog input as a switch, with dead band, reversing, mirroring and range mode
- Servo end points, reversing and speed
- Swashplate mixing supporting multiple types of swashplates
- Dual Rates
- Throttle and Pitch curves
- Gyro, both rate and heading hold
- Throttle hold
- Throttle idle level and throttle cut
- Multi engine with rudder to throttle mix
- Multiple wing types for airplanes: tailed and tailless (flying wing/elevon)
- Multiple tail types for airplanes: normal, V-Tail, ailevator
- Multiple rudder types for airplanes: single and winglets
- Flaps: 1, 2 and 4 servos. Brake and Camber
- Airbrake (1 or 2 servos)
- Retractable landing gear with doors
- Aileron Differential
- Basic input to input mixes
- Programmable channel to channel mixes/offset mixes
- Swashplate to Throttle mixing
- Trainer port: map student input to controls or channels, mix in teacher input
- Offsets (conditional trims)
- Programmable flight timer with audio feedback
- Examples for all features including schematics, breadboard layout and Fritzing project
- On board camera (FlycamOne eco V2)
- Basic debugging functions (error logging, asserts) through UART with configurable detail level
- Configurable interrupt handlers for external and pin change interrupts (or use your own)
Science/Research, Education, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinorclib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.