This is the Linux app named arduinounipwmlib whose latest release can be downloaded as Eagle_NanoProFetBoard_2Amps_rev1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named arduinounipwmlib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis is a library for Arduino nano for use in RC model building. It allows allows control of 8 PWM channels for LED or servo operation.
Please note, that is is compatible with Arduino Nano and Arduino IDE 1.0x only.
- Optimized for Arduino Nano (ATMega 328) with Arduino IDE 1.0x
- Up to 14 software controlled PWM channels on 50 Hz PWM frequency
- 8 to 10 software controlled PWM channels on 100 Hz PWM frequency
- Up to 6 hardware controlled PWM channels
- Control of LEDs or digital servos (100Hz, resolution ~ 40 steps) by software PWM
- Control of ONE analog servo by hardware PWM output on Pin 9 (50 Hz, resolution ~ 250 steps).
- One digital input for RC receiver (~ 3-5 switch positions detectable)
- Periodic or singular sequences programmable, in order to modulate LED brightness or servo position. Output channels can be synchronized to each other (sequencer).
- Simple programming using C++ and Arduino IDE 1.0x.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arduinounipwmlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.