This is the Linux app named Areco Deployment Scripts Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as ArecoDeploymentManager1.5.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Areco Deployment Scripts Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Areco Deployment Scripts Manager
With this extension you can create deployment scripts which are going to be automatically run during the update running system of the Hybris eCommerce Platform.
It allows you to fully automate the changes in the data that every tickets requires, the early testing of this changes and the reduction of errors related to these changes.
- Easy creation of the deployment scripts following the principle Convention over configuration.
- Runs Impex, SQL, Groovy and BeanShell scripts only once
- Compatible with SAP hybris 1xxx, 6.x, 5.x and 4.x
- Runs deployment scripts during the update running system
- Scripts may be configured to only run on some servers and tenants.
- Strict error handling strategy
- Commercial Friendly License: The extension can be used in commercial projects mixed with proprietary code
- Open Source: You can review, improve or fix the code
- Free: Please read the motivation section on the wiki
Developers, Architects, Testers
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon)
JDBC, Oracle, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arecodeploymentscriptsmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.