This is the Linux app named Ares whose latest release can be downloaded as Ares-3.4.0-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ares with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ares stands for Aural RPG Experience System. It is used to create and play music lists, background sounds or special sound effects for different situations during (pen & paper) role-playing.
- Create scenarios
- Create background sound selections
- Create randomized music list
- Create sophisticated playing sequences
- Play all of that during RPG
- Control the playing from another computer, tablet or mobile phone
.NET/Mono, Java Swing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aresrpg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.