This is the Linux app named Ark Pixel Font whose latest release can be downloaded as 2023.03.16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ark Pixel Font with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ark Pixel Font
Ark pixel font - Open source Pan-CJK pixel font / Ark pixel font - Open source Pan-CJK pixel font. An open-source pan-Chinese-Japanese-Korean pixel font. 10, 12 and 16 pixels are supported. The goal is to provide an out-of-the-box pixel font solution for game development that can be used for text. This project not only provides all the glyph source files, but also provides the complete program needed to build the font. This font is still in early development and still lacks a large number of Chinese characters in all sizes. Among them, 12 pixels are the main development target. 10, 16 pixels are experimental. Efforts are currently underway to achieve the availability of 12 pixels under the GB2312 character set. We have a temporary interim solution available for production until the full font is available, check out the Stitcher Pixel Font project.
- The font effect can be previewed in real time through Playground
- Monospaced Mode - Alphabet
- Three pixel sizes of 10, 12 and 16 are currently supported
- Currently supports "Monospace" and "Proportional" modes
- Characters are full-width or half-width, and can be strictly aligned during typesetting
- The character width changes according to the actual situation of the glyph, and the baseline is in a suitable position
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ark-pixel-font.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.