This is the Linux app named ArkeosSceneEditor3D whose latest release can be downloaded as source_21_87.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArkeosSceneEditor3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:Arkeos Scene Editor 3D is a scene editor for creating game with Ogre 3D. It's created with Purebasic.
- Load/save scene
- Add model 3D, change texture/material
- Change model (rotation, scale, position)
- add light, change color, shadow
- add environnement (fog, skybox, skydom, ambient light..)
Win32 (MS Windows), Ogre3D
BASIC, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arkeossceneedit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.