This is the Linux app named Armadillo whose latest release can be downloaded as armadillo-10.6.2.tar.xz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Armadillo with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
* Fast C++ library for linear algebra (matrix maths) and scientific computing
* Easy to use functions and syntax, deliberately similar to Matlab / Octave
* Uses template meta-programming techniques to increase efficiency
* Provides user-friendly wrappers for OpenBLAS, Intel MKL, LAPACK, ATLAS, ARPACK and SuperLU libraries
* Useful for machine learning, pattern recognition, signal processing, bioinformatics, statistics, finance, etc.
* Downloads: http://arma.sourceforge.net/download.html
* Documentation: http://arma.sourceforge.net/docs.html
* Bug reports: http://arma.sourceforge.net/faq.html
* Git repo: https://gitlab.com/conradsnicta/armadillo-code
- Easy to use - has many MATLAB like functions
- Useful for prototyping directly in C++
- Useful for conversion of research code into production environments
- Permissively licensed - can be used in proprietary software and products
- Used for machine learning, pattern recognition, computer vision, signal processing, bioinformatics, statistics, finance, etc
- Efficient classes for vectors, matrices, cubes (1st, 2nd, 3rd order tensors)
- Supports dense and sparse matrices
- Fast singular value decomposition (SVD), eigen decomposition, QR, LU, Cholesky, FFT
- Clustering using k-means and Gaussian Mixture Models (GMM)
- Automatic vectorisation of expressions (SIMD)
- Contiguous and non-contiguous submatrices
- Automatically combines several operations into one to increase speed and efficiency
- Read/write data in CSV files
- Automatically uses OpenMP for speedups
- Used for machine learning by MLPACK: https://mlpack.org/
- Used for numerical optimisation by Ensmallen: https://ensmallen.org/
Information Technology, Science/Research, Education, Advanced End Users, Developers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.