This is the Linux app named Armagedōn-LOIC whose latest release can be downloaded as Armaged_nV1.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Armagedōn-LOIC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA Lightweight DDOSing Client Built in C#, Built originally for TheArmagedōnTeam. Original code by: abatishchev (LOIC). Basically, A more grown up version of LOIC.
Download our newest release: https://sourceforge.net/projects/armagedon2loic
DISCLAIMER: USE ON YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- URL and IP's allowed
- Shows target's IP
- Highly customizable attack options
- Built in C#
- No installation necessary
- Debugging info
- Detailed statistics
- Easy to use
- Runs on windows, mac and linux (.Net 4.5 Framework is required to run)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/armagednddos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.