This is the Linux app named ArmoryRaider to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as armoryraider_v1.1.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArmoryRaider to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ArmoryRaider to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONATTENTION, THIS PROJECT HAS BEEN MOVED TO GITHUB (https://github.com/killoBillo/ArmoryRaider)
_____ _____ _____ _____ _____
ArmoryRaider is a calendar of events suitable for the planning of WOW Guild raids. It retrieves characters data directly from the Battle.net Armory through PHP WoW Battle.net Armory API (https://sourceforge.net/projects/wowarmoryapi/).
ArmoryRaider is coded in PHP using Yii framework, so you can use any DBMS you like, you just have to manage the configuration file according to your needs. Read the documentation for further informations.
Advices are welcome.
Change log: https://sourceforge.net/p/armoryraider/wiki/Changelog/
NB: This is my first sourceforge project, so let me know if something is wrong. Thanks :]
- Handle calendar events for WOW Guilds
- Extract all data from Battle.net armory
- User profiling as admin, raidleader, guild master, standard user and others guild ranks
- High-impact events calendar
- Native mobile User Interface
- User portrait and user profile page
- Registration for the raid, choice of participants, ability to insert comments
- i18n localization, English and Italian supported already.
- ...And much much more :]
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/armoryraider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.