This is the Linux app named Artistic Style whose latest release can be downloaded as astyle-3.4.6-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Artistic Style with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A Free, Fast, and Small Automatic Formatter for C, C++, C++/CLI, Objective-C, C#, and Java Source Code.
- It's free and open source!
- Cross-platform application works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and others.
- Supports 15 popular bracket styles.
- Over 90 formatting options.
- Detailed documentation for use and options.
- Available in over 20 languages with easy additions.
- Supports UTF8, UTF16, and most other character encodings.
- Can process entire projects recursively.
- Will not update unchanged files.
- Checksum prevents dropped or duplicated data.
- Seamless integration with many development environments and editors.
- Can be included in C/C++ and Objective-C projects as a shared (DLL) or static library.
- Can be included in Java projects as a Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Can be included in C#, Python, Pascal, and other projects as a shared library (DLL).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astyle/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.