This is the Linux app named ArtnetScanner whose latest release can be downloaded as ArtnetScanner-0.3.6-2.linux-x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ArtnetScanner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Beta package released!
Network Analyzer for lighting protocols like Art-Net, ACN, MA-Net and Compu-Net. Allows to display DMX data and discovers connected Desks
- List ArtNet/ACN channel values
- Discover lighting desks(MA, Compulite, etc)
- Send ELC/Artnet Polls
- can run completely passive, from Switchport-Mirror etc
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/artnetscanner/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.