This is the Linux app named ARToolKit whose latest release can be downloaded as openvrml-0.16.3-bin-macosx.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ARToolKit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Augmented Reality Tool Kit (ARToolKit) captures images from video sources, optically tracks markers in the images, and composites them with computer-generated content using OpenGL. Dual-licensed, under the GPL, plus commercially by ARToolworks, Inc.
NEW: A free demonstration of ARToolKit capabilities has been made available as part of ARToolworks "Codex Interactivus: Bringing Leonardo to Life!" Kickstarter project. Download from https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/artoolworks/codex-interactivus-bringing-leonardo-to-life/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/artoolkit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.