This is the Linux app named asciinema whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named asciinema with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:asciinema is a free and open source terminal session recorder. It lets you easily record and play back terminal sessions in the terminal or in a web browser.
Forget old screen recording methods and resulting blurry videos. asciinema lets you record your terminal sessions the right way, which is right where you work, in the terminal. Recording is as easy as running one command, and since it’s purely text-based you can copy and paste any content you want, simply pause the recording! You can also easily share your recordings on the web, embed an asciicast player in your blog post, project documentation page or in your conference talk slides.
See plenty of example sessions recorded with asciinema here: https://asciinema.org/
- Record and replay terminal sessions in terminal or on a web browser
- Records terminal sessions right where you work
- Replay sessions with double speed or limited idle time
- Lightweight and purely text-based
- Copy and paste content
- Embed player into blog, documentation or slides
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asciinema.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.