This is the Linux app named Ashs MD5/SHA-1 Checker whose latest release can be downloaded as md5-checker-0.9.11.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ashs MD5/SHA-1 Checker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ashs MD5/SHA-1 Checker
DESCRIPTIONA graphical tool for creating and checking MD5 and SHA-1 checksums. Comes with a convenient batch mode. Works also from the command-line. Written in Java/Swing as a comfortable tool for your file checks.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/md5sha1checker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.