This is the Linux app named ASP Football Pool to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AspFootballPool_3.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ASP Football Pool to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ASP Football Pool to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This web application allows you to host a weekly pick'em football pool or survivor pool. It's suitable for dozens of players and offers several options for play; pick games straight up or against the spread, use confidence rankings, margin scores....
- Weekly Football pick'em pool
- Survivor, Survivor / Margin pool
- Playoffs pools
- Superbowl Pool
- Superbowl Squares
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/footballpool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.