This is the Linux app named AssaultCube (has moved to Github) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AssaultCube_Moved_To_Github.html. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AssaultCube (has moved to Github) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AssaultCube (has moved to Github) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:ASSAULTCUBE HAS MOVED TO GITHUB: http://www.github.com/assaultcube
AssaultCube is a FREE, multiplayer, first-person shooter game, based on the CUBE engine. Taking place in realistic environments, with fast, arcade gameplay, it's addictive and fun!
With efficient bandwidth usage, it's low-latency and can even run over a 56Kbps connection. It's tiny too, weighing in at a lightweight 40 MB package available for Windows, Mac and Linux. On the correct settings, it can even run on old hardware (Pentium III and above).
More about AssaultCube @ http://assault.cubers.net
OpenGL, Project is a 3D engine, SDL
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/actiongame/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.