This is the Linux app named Association Subscribers Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as AssociationSubscribersManager-3.2.0-windows-installer.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Association Subscribers Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Association Subscribers Manager
Association Subscribers Manager allow any association you might also call it "clubs" (like sports clubs or art clubs) to manage easily a large number of subscribers. It runs on GNU/Linux, Mac OS X and windows systems thanks to the Qt 4 framework.
- easy to set up
- easy to use
- fully customizable
- based on open file formats
End Users/Desktop, Non-Profit Organizations
Cocoa (MacOS X), Qt, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/assuma/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.