This is the Linux app named AstroBounce to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AstroBounce_SourceCode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AstroBounce to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AstroBounce to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A ball bounces up and down and by moving the mouse left or right you can make the ball go left and right and that's about all you can do?
Easy? Boring? Think again!
The object is to gather stars to advance in the game, but as you advance deadly obstacles will appear that you have to avoid. The game starts easy, but it will get harder and harder as you progress. There are bonuses multiplying your scores, but this can be undone so easily.
AstroBounce is a very addictive game. Simple rules, but very challenging.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astrobounce/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.