This is the Linux app named AstroCam whose latest release can be downloaded as astrocam-2.7.6p1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AstroCam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTION:AstroCam is an C based daemon process for Linux and BSD to control stepmotors via SMC 800 cards. AstroCam also includes both, an PHP-based WebInterface and one based on Perl, for remote Stepengine control. You can control webcams with it.
- Runs with SMC 800 step engine card
- Runs on Linux 2.2, 2.4, 2.6, and some BSDs
- Written in C
- Includes two web interfaces (one written in PHP and a one in Perl)
- Is tiny
Perl, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/astrocam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.