This is the Linux app named Asuswrt-Merlin whose latest release can be downloaded as XSelectarelease. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Asuswrt-Merlin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Asuswrt-Merlin is a third party firmware for select Asus wireless routers. Based on the Asuswrt firmware developed by Asus, it brings tweaks, new features and other improvements to the original firmware, while retaining its performance and ease of use.
Note that only downloads are hosted on SF.net - the complete source code can be found on https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin (legacy 380.xx) and https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin.ng (382 and newer releases).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asuswrt-merlin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.