This is the Linux app named Firebase Admin Python SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as FirebaseAdminPythonSDKv6.0.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Firebase Admin Python SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Firebase Admin Python SDK
Firebase provides the tools and infrastructure you need to develop apps, grow your user base, and earn money. The Firebase Admin Python SDK enables access to Firebase services from privileged environments (such as servers or cloud) in Python. Currently this SDK provides Firebase custom authentication support. Create your own simplified admin console to do things like look up user data or change a user's email address for authentication. Access Google Cloud resources like Cloud Storage buckets and Cloud Firestore databases associated with your Firebase projects. Programmatically send Firebase Cloud Messaging messages using a simple, alternative approach to the Firebase Cloud Messaging server protocols. We currently support Python 3.7+. Firebase Admin Python SDK is also tested on PyPy and Google App Engine environments.
- Read and write Realtime Database data with full admin privileges
- Programmatically send Firebase Cloud Messaging messages
- Generate and verify Firebase auth tokens
- Access Google Cloud resources like Cloud Storage buckets and Cloud Firestore databases associated with your Firebase projects
- Create your own simplified admin console
- Change a user's email address for authentication
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/firebase-ad-python-sdk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.