This is the Linux app named Asylum whose latest release can be downloaded as asylum-0.0.1.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Asylum with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Asylum will build and run all the commands needed to build songbird. With little user input needed. This tool will be for both beginners and advanced users. This will do those cumbersome commands for you! All you have to know to use this is just English!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/asylum/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.