This is the Linux app named ATA over Ethernet Tools whose latest release can be downloaded as vblade-22.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ATA over Ethernet Tools with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ATA over Ethernet Tools
The aoetools are programs for users of the ATA over Ethernet (AoE)
network storage protocol, a simple protocol for using storage over an
ethernet LAN. The vblade program (storage target) exports a block
device using AoE.
Aerospace, Education, Government, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, System Administrators
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/aoetools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.