This is the Linux app named Atabaque whose latest release can be downloaded as atabaque-padseditor-1.0beta1-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Atabaque with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
XML/HTML based tool for colaborative process modeling. The process content is stored as XML documents, transformed into HTML using XSL templates. It´s useful to generate processes web sites (like RUP) having separation between content and exhibition.
Developers, Quality Engineers, System Administrators
Java Swing, Plugins, Web-based
Java, XSL (XSLT/XPath/XSL-FO)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atabaque/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.