This is the Linux app named ATC-pie whose latest release can be downloaded as ATC-pie-1.8.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ATC-pie with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ATC-pie is an air traffic control simulation program. It features solo, multi-player and teacher-student sessions, rendering 3D views of airports through FlightGear. It is essentially designed for realism, and simulates real-life ATC tasks and equipment such as strip racks and sequence management, handovers to/from neighbouring controllers, flight plans, primary & secondary radars, RDF, CPDLC, ATIS recording...
- Control AI traffic in solo sessions (voice instruction recognition and pilot read-back synthesis available)
- Control human traffic on multi-player networks (FlightGear or FSD)
- Teacher-student tutoring sessions
- 3D tower view for all airport sessions (rendered with FlightGear)
- Realistic strip, rack, flight plan and handover management
- Full radar and transponder mode simulation
- Route conflict anticipation and warnings
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atc-pie/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.