This is the Linux app named ATpy (Astronomical Tables in Python) whose latest release can be downloaded as ATpy-0.9.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ATpy (Astronomical Tables in Python) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ATpy (Astronomical Tables in Python)
ATpy (Astronomical Tables in Python) is a Python module aimed at dealing with tables of astronomical data with a common API. To date, the following formats are supported: FITS, VO, and IPAC tables, and SQLite, MySQL, and PostgreSQL databases
- Provides a Table class that contains data stored in a NumPy structured array, along with meta-data to describe the columns, and methods to manipulate the table (e.g. adding/removing/renaming columns, selecting rows, changing values, sorting, ...)
- Provides built-in support for reading and writing to several common file/database formats, including FITS, VO, and IPAC tables, and SQLite, MySQL and PostgreSQL databases, with a very simple API.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/atpy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.