This is the Linux app named ATEProg - Atmel 89xx, 89x051 programer whose latest release can be downloaded as ateprog-0.0.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ATEProg - Atmel 89xx, 89x051 programer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ATEProg - Atmel 89xx, 89x051 programer
ATEProg is project to write software which can program AT89xx and AT89x051 microcontroler chips (and others) in ATE2000 programer (and others).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ateprog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.