This is the Linux app named AUDio MEasurement System whose latest release can be downloaded as AudMeS-20211104-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AUDio MEasurement System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AUDio MEasurement System
AUDio MEasurement System - multi-platfrom system for audio measurement through sound card in the PC. Incorporates generator, oscilloscope, audio spectrum analyzer (FFT) and frequency sweep characteristic. Now it can be compiled and works under Linux, Windows and MacOS.
- Display audio spectrum (FFT)
- Show wave form
- Generate tones
- Only requires a stereo sound card
- Uses WxWidgets
- Source code availabe in "git" here on SF
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/audmes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.