This is the Linux app named Audovia whose latest release can be downloaded as Audovia-4-0-1.msi. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Audovia with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Make music on your laptop or PC with Audovia. Songs can have up to 15 instrumental voices and a percussion track with instruments chosen from either the default soundbank of 128 instruments or other soundbanks of your choice.
Songs can be developed, tested and edited very quickly and easily by virtue of the database structure and the JFugue MusicString notation. Notes within a MusicString are specified by their name and octave or by their MIDI value and their durations are specified either by character code, or numerically. You can use notes from C0 to G10, corresponding to MIDI values 0 to 127. Middle C is C5.
Songs can be exported to MIDI or WAV for music processing or publishing.
Please visit the Audovia website for more information: https://songbase.github.io/
- Song backup and restore via XML
- JFugue extension for string constants
- Comprehensive Documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/songbuilder/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.