This is the Linux app named Augustus whose latest release can be downloaded as augustus-0.3.3.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Augustus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Augustus development has moved to google code. The new project page is augustus.googlecode.com. New releases of the project are not currently being released to sourceforge.
Augustus is designed for statistical and data mining models and produces and consumes models with 10,000s of segments.
Versions of Augustus support PMML 3, 4.0.1, and 4.1.
- predictive analytics
- big data
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Information Technology, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/augustus/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.