This is the Linux app named Authlib whose latest release can be downloaded as Version1.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Authlib with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ultimate Python library in building OAuth and OpenID Connect servers. Various built-in high-level framework integrations for both clients and servers, aiming to create a seamless experience. Authlib offers generic implementations of RFCs. Supporting a wide range of social network service connections, powered by Loginpass. Authlib is built from low level of specifications to high level of framework integrations. Security matters in Authlib. We have a section on security process at the very first begin. Authlib is created with sustainable maintainence in mind. Consider to buy a commercial plan.
- Authlib is compatible with Python3.6+
- Generic, spec-compliant implementation to build clients and providers
- Build your own OAuth 1.0, OAuth 2.0, and OpenID Connect providers
- Connect third party OAuth providers with Authlib built-in client integrations
- Offers BSD License
- OpenID Connect
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/authlib.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.